Palms Place - Luxury 1 BR/ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) Sq. Ft.
Palms Place Hotel and Spa is an amazing 4 Diamond Award full services boutique hotel. It is one of the best values for a luxury hotel in Vegas.
Our unit is a luxury one-bed (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) sqft. corner suite. It can sleep up to 4 people in one king bed and one queen size sofa bed. The unit also has an additional 350 sqft. wrap-around balcony with both alive “West of the Strip” views and breathtaking strip-view to the north.
- We just purchased this suite. We have refurbished with new wood floors, new carpet, Most of the furniture re-upholstered, re-grouted, new wood panels and re-polished marble. This suite has been restore to the original shine.
- Guests have full access to the open 350 square feet wrap round balcony, you will have both peaceful west of Las Vegas view and breath-taking strip view.
- No resort fee, however have full access to all resort facilities
- Located on a high floor
- Owner managed. Owner is very friendly and open any negotiation.
From the moment you walk in the door, you will feel right at home. With floor to ceiling windows, state-of-the-art kitchen and a living room with a fireplace, this suite has all comforts of home.
“West of The Strip” is alive with the aromas of Chinatown and the innovative exhibitions at Las Vegas Art Museum, and is a perfect break from the rollercoaster ride of The Strip. Take in nature displays and stroll through the botanical gardens at the 180-acre Springs Reserve.
• Living room with fireplace
• Two 42” LG Flat-screen TVs
• State Of Art Kitchen: full sized sub-zero refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, cooktop, dishes, toaster, blender, and coffee maker, in suite washer and dryer and much more
• Serta Platinum pillow-top King bed
• Elegant Italian bedding by Mateo
• Villeroy & Boch Whirlpool bathtub
• Laundry with washer and dryer
• Imported wood and marble flooring
• 9-foot ceilings
• In-Room Internet and Wi-Fi
Fitness center, continuous shuttle service every 20 minutes to/from Caesars Palace Casino located in the heart of the Strip. Free Internet access, Newspaper, Phone calls , Faxes
Spa Services - Extra fee
The Drift Spa offers extensive spa menus including massages, facial and body treatments. Boasting the only Hammam in Las Vegas, the spa features 20 treatment rooms including couples treatment rooms with private gardens, indoor hot and cool soaking seasonal pools, a steam room, a sauna, full-service changing areas, and private garden lounges. Drift Spa also offers Aromatherapy and Ayurvedic treatments, and manicures and pedicures. Guest under 18 are not allowed in the spa.
Sauna in spa Minimum age to access spa is 18 Couples treatment rooms Manicures and pedicures Body wraps Body treatments Facial treatments Aromatherapy treatments Massages Ayurvedic treatments
Interaction with guests
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Other things to note
No Resort fee!
Guess is responsible for departure cleaning fee $100 at the time of check out. Directly pay to Palms Place.
Absolutely NON-SMOKING. Smoke Fine is $500.